Translate this page

Monday 30 April 2012

Chocolate Pistachio Fudge

When I was making this on a rainy day, it felt like I was making a real festive treat. All of my friends and customers have really loved this combination of rich chocolate the Pistachio nuts. The chocolate melts in the mouth, and the nuts give a lovely crunch. If you can have a latte with this, you will love it, or just enjoy as an after dinner treat! 

If you'd like to sample a batch of these delicious treats, please contact me for details. I'm able to supply these to order, freshly made! They'll keep in your fridge for a few days too, that is if you can stop yourself from eating them all!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for this lovely fudge, my family did enjoy it. My kids loved it with the crunchy of the pistachio.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, thanks for your kind comment, I'm delighted your family enjoyed everything we did.

      Delete